Thursday, May 3

Mush

This morning as Milo and Daddy were about ready to head out the door, I asked Milo for a hug. I didn't actual expect him to comply, as he typically says "no" or ignores me altogether. But not today. Today he promptly came over and practically attacked me with a great big hug.

And then? Milo said, "I love you." Completely unprompted. That was the first time he straight up told me he loved me. I hugged him so tight and told him that I loved him. And then he was on his way out the door, leaving me smiling in his wake.

Happy early Mother's Day to me.

4 comments:

Kenton said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, such a sweet boy! What a beautiful moment - Happy Mothers Day indeed!!

Grandma Susan said...

Love that boy!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE! This made me all teary-eyed. :)