Wednesday, November 13

Notes and Things I Wanted to Tell You

  • Milo got hand, foot, and mouth disease. Another kid at daycare has it. Olive probably has it too. Thankfully, Milo's case is about the mildest possible. Just a few blisters on his hands, and basically not other symptoms. We'll see what happens with Olive.
  • Olive peed in the potty for the very first time last week! Her diaper was dry in the morning, so I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty. She said uh-huh like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Then a few minutes later, she peed. She earned two M&Ms for her efforts. She has gone in the toilet once more since then. Perhaps we're on our way to a diaper-free house...
  • I ran a 10K a few weeks ago. This was perhaps the biggest accomplishment of my life to date. Or at least the thing I least expected to do. I ran the whole way and finished in 1:08. Since then I have only ran about 4 times. Oh well, I'll get back into it one of these days, when things are less crazy. (Ha!)
  • The Gender Reveal is going like gangbusters. We're gonna be rich! (Ha!)
  • I missed writing Olive's 20-month update. There's still a chance for me to get to her 21-month update, though, so stay posted for that.
 

No comments: