Monday, December 31

My Top Ten of 2007

10. Cutting my hair short after having it long my entire life. Probably not a big deal to most people, but I don’t like change, so this was huge for me.

9. Going to coffee shops with Andrew. No one specific date stands out, but we’ve probably gone at least twice a month for the last year, and it’s one of my favorite things to do.

8. Getting promoted at work to Associate Editor. As part of this promotion, I went from being hourly to being salaried, I began getting paid once a month instead of biweekly, I got a new manager, and I got a very nice raise. Good stuff all around.

7. Taking a trip to Manhattan with two of my very best friends for some pre-wedding fun. It was a mini-bachelorette party and spending it with the three M’s was perfect.

6. Celebrating the first anniversary of the day Andrew and I got engaged. The whole day was amazing. Andrew left tons of little surprises for me all day and I just loved it.

5. Celebrating Andrew’s 26th birthday at Pot Pie. We love love that restaurant, and that night we just had a super great time.

4. Lounging on the beach, ziplining, and tubing on our awesome honeymoon in Kauai, Hawaii.

3. Finding out I was getting to move to the books department at work. Like I said in another entry, this is pretty monumental for me.

2. Buying our first house. We love this house and we can’t wait to do all of those house things, like buying furniture and building a new patio and painting and landscaping and…. I changed my mind. This just sounds like a lot of work.

1. Marrying Andrew. Our wedding day was the best day of the year by far, and probably the best day of my life.

1 comment:

Super Dad Man (Andrew) said...

Sweet. Thrice I made the list.