Wednesday, January 27

I’ve Been Showered . . . with Love (awwww)

On Saturday, my mom and my sister threw a baby shower for me. The whole thing was pretty exciting. I really liked sitting there, surrounded by all these people who really care about me and my little cupcake, opening fantastic gifts and eating delicious snacks.

My hostesses thought of every detail, making it all very special. There was a clothesline filled with adorable tiny outfits. The pack-n-play sat in as the gift receptacle. There were children’s books with coordinating stuffed animals next to them. There were three different types of cupcakes. I loved it all.

Now Baby will be ready to support the Tigers.
(If his parents knew when the games were. Ever.)

I only wish I had gotten more pictures of the guests—they’re some of my very favorite people. (Okay, I also wish I didn’t have such an enormous double chin in most of the pictures. But nothing to be done about that.)

And in case you were wondering how the belly's doing these days, here's me at 32 weeks. I can't really believe I have less than two months to go. Wow.
Notice that we have a crib now! And a mattress! Nice, eh?

5 comments:

Erika Jackson said...

you look so great! can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!

Erica Bier said...

Again, I'm so disappointed that we missed both showers! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

My present made the blog posting!
It was a fun time.
Linda Conley

Linda and Matthew said...

I'm so bummed I had to miss it! I had a training program that started on Sunday so the traveling was impossible. I'm glad you had such a good time!

Sandy said...

You look awesome in your pregnancy. All the best for your delivery