Thursday, June 18

Noteworthy Thursday #26

This note is very near and dear to my heart. This is something from my late grandfather, and it's just a perfect example of how kind, sweet, loving, and hilarious he was.

The date on the sheet was February, 1994--I would have been 12. (Incidentally, my grandma would have passed away just eight months earlier, I think, if I have my dates straight.) I don't remember why my sister and I stayed overnight with Grandpa, but I love that we were greeted with such kindness and such a sense of fun.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, that is so cool. I don't remember that stay at all but I love the note. Such a good example of Grandpa's sense of humor. And his taste for Old Country Buffet, of course.

MOM said...

Megan, do you have any idea where dad and I went so you could have this fun visit to Grandpa's?