Wednesday, September 15

Mmmm...

I am wearing new deodorant today and if I do say so myself, I am smelling pretty damn good. Like rainbows and sunshine.

(It is the random thoughts such as this that make me wonder if I ought to tweet. Because seriously, that was NOT worth a blog post. Sorry for getting you all hot and bothered at the thought that there might be actual new CONTENT over here.)

(There will be new content soon, though! Milo's six-month stats will be up Tuesday, as will my tears for leaving him at daycare for the first time.)

(Can you believe this started out as a comment on my armpits? You're welcome.)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.7

1 comment:

Courtney said...

No comment on the deodorant, but the title of your post reminded me that I made your truffles for our church picnic Saturday night. Good thing Zach and I tasted one each right after I made them because none were left after the picnic! Awesome recipe, sister.