Thursday, December 23

Ear Update

Milo's surgery went well. We arrived at the surgery center at 6:30 this morning; we left around 8:30. Fluid was sucked out, tubes were put in.

Milo was a little fussy afterward, but I suspect it was more from hunger than anything. I nursed him, and he ate well. And we were ready to go home.

When we got home, he was in a fantastic mood. He was smiling and bouncing and crawling around like he always does. Right now he's napping in Grandma Susan's arms. I'd say he's doing just fine.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.7

2 comments:

Molly said...

Thanks for the update!!! Glad to hear all is well.

Amy said...

Sorry, I was reading Emily's friends' blogs and wanted to comment.

I got tubes when I was 4 and totally still remember going under anesthesia -- I saw/hallucinated Orbitty from the Jetsons. Weird.

Sometime later (a year or so later), I remember one of the tubes fell out and I didn't know what it was, but I was pretty sure I'd be in trouble for it. I flushed it down the toilet and hid in my room. I realized years later that it was the tube.