Tuesday, November 18

I just checked my watch, and it’s actually no longer the Stone Age. Go figure.

Andrew and I got awesome new phones. We’ve always just had the cheapest phones, whatever came free with our plan. But the time has come for us to move up in the world. We got Google’s new phone, the T-Mobile G1. And I love it. You all know I don’t really text. But that is all about to change. In fact, my entire world is about to change. And no, I am not being overly dramatic. Let me tell you about my new world. I can have the internet whenever I want it. I can turn my camera into a scanner and read barcodes. I can hold the phone up to the radio and it will tell me what song is playing. I can access my calendar and check my email. I can probably do a thousand other things that I just haven’t figured out how to do yet. I can write and update my blog from the phone. In fact, I’m writing this post on my phone right now. Just kidding. Typing with my thumbs take too damn long.

No comments: