Friday, March 19

Lots of Good News

  1. I'm three centimeters dilated. That means only seven centimeters to go! And I'm not even in labor yet!
  2. I managed to NOT have the baby on St. Patrick's Day!
  3. The baby feels so low that I'm fairly certain that when I do go into labor, he will pretty much just fall out with a push or two.
  4. Today is my last day of work before I go on maternity leave, so I can forget about stressing over all these work details, like books and editing them and such.
  5. I got a call from my dear friend Christy this morning, and she and her husband will be moving back to Kansas City in just a couple of weeks. Two weeks! I couldn't be more excited about this.

2 comments:

Linda and Matthew said...

Yay x5!

katy said...

I . CAN'T . WAIT .

I hope lots of updates (and pictures!) are coming soon!!