Monday, January 7

First Official Day

I officially started my new job today. Sort of. I officially sat in my new office, anyway. Todd, the editorial director and the guy who will be training me, hurt his foot yesterday and was out this morning getting x-rays. Then, on his way into the office, he got a flat tire. Never quite made it in. So I never quite met with him.


It was actually a pretty great day, considering I didn’t see Todd. I worked with Theresa (another book editor) and kind of got started on a couple projects. She gave me some background info and helped me get started. I can tell I’ve got a lot to learn, but I think I’m going to love it. It just fits.


I guess I don’t have much else to say about it. I’d love to tell you more about the projects I’m going to be working on, but that whole confidentiality/proprietary information thing is kind of important. So…yeah. No details for you. You’ll just have to trust me when I say that at some point in the future some pretty fun stuff will hit the marketplace.

No comments: