Wednesday, July 27

It's embarrassing, really.

When I was pregnant with Milo, I absolutely required two breakfasts every day. I'd eat something at home, hope not to vomit it back up, then get to work and eat second breakfast.

With this pregnancy, I apparently need to eat two lunches. First lunch around 11:00, then second around 2:30 or 3:00. I've been bringing snacks and such, but today I actually just bought two lunches in the cafeteria. Definitely got some looks. I hope people assumed I was buying for someone else. They don't need to know that the someone else is about two inches long and resides in my abdomen.

 Yes, that is a plate of cheesy pasta and an entire turkey sandwich. Why do you ask?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post. :) Kinda wish I'd seen your two lunches in person. :)