Wednesday, March 12

I can't help myself. . .

Is liking American Idol soooo yesterday? I don't care. I can't help it. I'm a fan! And this year, I feel a particular connection to the show because I karaoked with one of the contestants! One of the good ones! Even Simon thinks he might win! Is the suspense killing you? Which contestant is it, you ask. Tell me, you say. Okay, I say. It's David Cook! Now go check out his website and start voting for him! For this is the first year I am actually voting for anybody on American Idol, and it makes the whole experience much more interesting.


Help David Win!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You know, I didn't like David Cook until Tuesday but he really impressed me with his version of Eleanor Rigby. (Did I spell that right?) Now he's probably in my top 3 faves. I think you need to tell the story of how you karaoked with him for those of us who don't know.