Monday, March 3

Showered with love (and cookie cake)

On Saturday, my mom and I hosted a baby shower for my prego sister, Courtney. So fun! I haven't seen Courtney since Christmas, and (obviously) she's a lot more bellycious. She's right at 7 months and so cute! With the exception of lunch tomorrow, I won't see her again until after the baby is born, so I soaked up as much of the preggers as I could.

The shower was good. Lots of wonderful people were there, and Courtney got lots of baby goodies. Pictures below. Too bad I'm not a great photographer. Some of them are pretty dark. You'll just have to believe me when I tell you that the lights were, in fact, on.

A simple spread, but good. And the invisible punch was to die for.

I came up with the phrase for the cake. The beak was all the cookie place.
(Have you picked up on the rubber duck theme yet?

The party was going great until that giant duck tried to sneak in and steal the gifts.

My mother, my sister, and her unborn child. . .
two and a half generations of awesomeness (also paleness).

Look at that belly! Don't you just want to give it a little pat?

I'm the one on the right. And look! The punch is back!

Awww. . .

No comments: